Skateboard Performance Coaching
A performance coach can help you become more resilient to crashes by increasing your strength levels, enhance your performance by improving your power ( better “pop’’, speed on your flips and body spins) and fitness levels (strength endurance and cardio levels - skate for longer). Another big role of the performance coaching is the post injury recovery. Let’s face it, injuries in action sports are unavoidable. Performance coach works very closely with the physiotherapist, they both ensure that athletes are absolutely ready to get back on their sport and be even stronger and healthier than pre-injury.
Yannis is been involved in Action Sports since his early youth by doing street Skateboarding and Motocross in competitive levels. Yannis also participate in Downhill Mountain Biking, where he competed in several racing series for 3 years. His obsessive passion within these disciplines has enabled him to gain knowledge and experience in order to teach performance methods to clients and athletes.
Yannis’ coaching experience and expertise comes from :
- Competing 11 years in the Greek National Gymnastics
- Serving 1 1/2 years in the Greek Marines as a Fitness Trainer
- Working as a Personal Trainer and Strength and Conditioning Coach since 2014
- Obtaining a L3 Personal Training and L4 Strength & Conditioning Qualification
- Completing a High Performance Coaching mentorship program where Yannis coached world class Action Sports Athletes monthly.